Most Bronx residents receive medical care from more than one clinic, doctor or hospital. Each place keeps its own medical records. Medical records include information about your test results and medicines you use. If the doctors and nurses at each site could easily see all your medical information, they could give you better care.
The Bronx RHIO is making it possible for health-care providers to securely access patients’ vital health information when and where it is needed. For further information, see our fact sheet or download the following informational materials (in .pdf file format).
- Bronx RHIO Consent Forms (English)
- Bronx RHIO Consent Forms (Spanish)
- Bronx RHIO Consent Forms (Chinese)
- Bronx RHIO Consent Forms (Russian)
- Bronx RHIO Consent Forms (Haitian Creole)
- No Access for Health Plan Consent Form (English)
- No Access for Health Plan Consent Form (Spanish)
- Bronx RHIO Patient Brochure (English)
- Bronx RHIO Patient Brochure (Spanish)
- New York State e-Health brochure (English)